Thank You for your recent inquiry for your Home Loan !
or copy and paste
A Quick 5- 7 Minutes application. (can leave assets and liabilities blank)
This will prompt you to create an online portal where you can upload documents also.
You may send these documents through fax -704-567-7998 or email email@example.com
Below is List of Documents to expect that you may start gathering:
- Copy of Driver License
- Recent 2 Paystubs
- Last 2 years W2 (for all jobs worked)
- Recent Mortgage Statements (for all properties owned)
- Recent 2 Bank Statements (all pages) any large deposits beside payroll will be questioned.
- If Purchase transaction provide copy of contract all pages and addendums
Documents Needed on Next Step:
- Current home insurance or if purchase insurance quote.
- HOA Statement for all homes owned (documenting property address & dues amount and Frequency)
- Once the File is ready you will get Initial Loan Disclosures through Docusign password for that is last 5 of your SS
- Before Closing updated recent paystub, bank statements may be required
If you are a Non-Citizen please provide:
- Copy of front and back of green card
- If on Work Visa, provide copy of Visa, if expired then need copy of EAD or I-1797 notice with extension.
While in a home loan application process we recommend to follow the below DO NOT Do’s
- Do Not open any New Credit accounts
- Limit usage of Current Credit accounts
- Contact us if any change in employment or income.
- Avoid multiple credit inquires.
- Any deposits in your bank account beside payroll will need to be documented
- Avoid any CASH deposits.
RATE LOCK- Until you get a written statement or documents form us saying Rate Locked its not locked and subject to change.